TENOI – Noise metering
- 24/7 monitoring of ambient noise levels – Sensor fully respecting the physical principles of noise propagation, including the function of human ear.
- Check of noise pollution of transit traffic – Regular day-to-day overviews (basis for noise map).
- Warning at high values – Contacting the user when the preset decibel level is exceeded.
With the growing population in cities during the rapid urbanization of the last decades, the noise around us has also risen significantly. It is not only a denser transit traffic through municipalities, but also a “closer” coexistence of individual inhabitants, which often leads to conflicts. This long-term burden reduces our quality of life and has adverse effects on our health.
Our precise wireless noise meters regularly monitor ambient noise levels. Within a short measurement interval, the sensor provides information on the average and maximum noise values, which makes it possible to distinguish whether the noise source is moving or not. The measured data are presented to users on the web with the possibility of exporting to an external application (e.g., Excel). In case of high noise level, we inform the user by means of an automated telephone call or SMS.
It is easy
- Wireless sensor, small in size and maintenance-free – The probe can be attached by means of strips to the street light poles.
- Data presentation on the web with the possibility of export – Tables and graphs clearly show archived measured details.
- Automatic early warning service – Are there many trucks? Is there noise in front of the pub? You know immediately.
|Dynamic range||60 dB|
|Measuring range||40 dB – 100 dB|
|Measuring interval||5 s, 50 samples (default, adjustable)|
|Period||15 min (default, adjustable)|
|Filter||weighted frequency of the type “A” (ČSN EN 61672-1)|
|Microphone||protection against wind, rain, reflections|
|Operating temperature||-25 °C to +65 °C|
|Battery||2x AA 3.6 V, 2 600 mAh (lithium)|
|Battery life||1 year (for the default settings)|
|Dimensions||145 mm x 64 mm x 40 mm (krabička)|