TETHP – Temperature monitoring
- 24/7 ambient temperature monitoring – Regular measurements, all details in one place.
- Basis for compact temperature map – Small and cost-effective wireless sensors that are easy to place in the field.
- Alarm messages in case of extreme limits – Immediate alarm on the user’s mobile phone when the preset limit is exceeded.
Obtaining sufficient data for a meaningful temperature map is beneficial not only for the management of national parks and reservations, but also for industrial companies that need to monitor the temperature in their production halls and premises.
Wireless sensors can be easily placed in the desired locations, no power supply or other cable connections are required. The measured data are archived and presented to the user in a well-arranged web portal. Data can be transferred to external applications or exported directly to Excel. In addition, our MONTES service ensures that the user is immediately alerted by an automated phone call if the predefined temperature level is exceeded.
It is easy
- Wireless sensor, small in size and maintenance-free – The sensor can be attached with screws or simply strapped.
- Option of additional measurement – The sensor offers also humidity and pressure measurements.
- Clear data presentation on the web – Tables and charts are supplemented with the possibility of data export (e.g., Excel).
|Measuring range||-20 °C to +85 °C|
|Accuracy||± 0.4 °C|
|Other sensors||Humidity, Pressure|
|Battery||2x AA 3.6 V, 2 600 mAh (lithium)|
|Dimensions||95 mm x 65 mm x 33 mm|